Sometimes your computer displays an error code indicating that the Sony Vaio Bios keyboard shortcut is displayed. There can be several reasons for this problem.
How to fix Windows crashes
Press the “F2” key on your keyboard to enter BIOS. If necessary, press the button a few seconds before loading the current procedure.
Follow the steps below to access the BIOS on your VAIO computer. Pa e
Warning. Unlike resetting the BIOS to defaults, making changes to the BIOS is a complex process that, if not done correctly, can lead to unexpected results. For example, if your site sets a machine password and the installer forgets it, experienced technicians and support personnel may be prompted to regain access to those computers.
- When the computer is completely shut down, the Assist button is reported and held down, a black vaio screen appears.
NOTE. The position of the auxiliary button varies greatly depending on the computer and model. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with your computer for the exact location of the Assist selection on your model.
- VAIOCare | On the recovery mode screen, use the arrow keys to highlight the option to enter BIOS setup, [f2], and then press Enter.
- On the setup utility screen, use the arrow keys to toggle between the various units and options for video display, and Use the Enter key to select different screens and options and use the ESC key to scroll through them. Allow screens to exit otherwise, Options.
Important: reset the computer BIOS to its original default values, press this F9 key, then save the most important changes and exit the program.
- After making all the target changes, press Esc until you see Exit Gallery.
- From the Exit menu, press and hold the Down arrow key until the desired exit option is highlighted and / or press Enter.
Follow a few of these steps to access the BIOS on your VAIO computer.
ATTENTION! Making changes to the BIOS is not Not only resetting BIOS to defaults, but also an advanced process that can now unintentionally produce results if the results are not executed correctly. For example, if you enter a machine password and subsequently cannot recognize the password, restoring access to your computer may require complex technical support and service.
- With the computers completely shut down, hold down the Assist button until our black VAIO screen appears.
NOTE. The support button web page usually differs depending on the variant of your computer. The exact location of the Assist button on your model can be found in the operating instructions supplied with your computer.
- VAIOCare | At the Rescue Mode screen, use the arrow strategies to highlight the Start BIOS Rendering option, [f2], then press the new Enter key.
- On the TV setup utility screen, use the arrow keys to navigate through the different setup screens and therefore options, use the enter key to successfully select different screens options, then use the ESC key to exit various screens or options. v
Important: Change the computer BIOS to the original defaults, press the F9 key, then save and exit the settings.
- After making all the necessary changes, press the ESC key until the exit menu appears.
- From the Exit menu, press the down arrow key several times until the most popular exit you want is highlighted and press Enter if necessary.
Registered with Sony Asia Pacific affiliates that provide customer service
List of Sony Asia Pacific locations offering customer service
The assembler utility may be available with one of the most important combinations before the computer starts our operating system.
- Restart your computer.
- From the SONY home screen, usually press the F2 key to enter BIOS setup.
- In the BIOS tree utility window, press the KNOWLEDGE ARROW to navigate the menus.
- Press the PLUS (+) or MINUS (-) button precisely to change the BIOS boot values.
- Press f10 to exit BIOS setup.
- In the Confirm Configuration dialog, press ENTER to save your changes and exit.
How do I get into advanced BIOS on Sony VAIO?
Start your computer, then press F8, F9, F10, possibly the Delete key, to enter BIOS. Then quickly press the A button to display the advanced settings.
A place to find solutions and ask questions
The BIOS setup utility is used with a key combination before starting the operating system on these computers.
- Restart your computer normally.
- From the SONY home screen, press the F2 key to enter BIOS setup.
- In the BIOS Setup Utility window, press the ARROW keys to navigate the menus.
- Press the PLUS (+) or MINUS (-) button to configure the BIOS settings.
- Press any specific f10 key to exit BIOS setup.
- In the Confirm Configuration dialog, press the ENTER component to save your changes and exit.
A place where you can find solutions and questions
questionsImprove your computer's speed now with this fast and easy download.