How to fix Windows crashes
Over the past few days, some readers have informed us that they have encountered an msi laptop that enters the bios. Restart the exact computer.Press the “Delete” key during system boot to help you enter the BIOS. Of course, a message similar to “Press Del to enter SETUP” will appear, but it may just pass.Modify the BIOS setup options as needed and press Esc when you’re done.
What If Windows Just Won’t Start?
Please follow the methods below to check the BIOS and therefore the system settings
Reset BIOS Processes To Default
1.Press the power switch to turn on the notebook. When the MSI logo appears, press and hold the Delete key until the BIOS setup utility appears.
2. After entering the menu of my BIOS, press “F9”. When the following main screen is displayed, press Enter to return to the BIOS settings, which are normally set to factory settings.
3. Press the F10 key. When the following screen appears,press Enter to confirm and save your settings.
4.The laptop will automatically restart. After restarting, check if it can be imported into the system.
Windows Automatic Repair
1. If the message [Computer Diagnostics] appears on the computer system, wait for Windows to automatically repair.
2. After the process is complete, restore the logs [reboot] to restart the system.
1. When the device is turned on, press the media hotkey F3 to access the Windows Recovery Environment and select [Advanced Options].
6. The system will automatically restart. When the system boots up with the boot options, select the one you want [ 4) Enable Safe Mode].
7. Remove system add-ons or recently installed drivers/utilities and restart approach.
If you’ve configured your BIOS so that you can’t enter factory settings as well, use the F3 recovery part to restore your system to the correct BIOS.Water state (this method is only suitable for models with MSI production system) . Please read the article:
Well, better check that now my laptop (GT73EVR 7RE) has learned very few options so far
Edit: Right Shift + Right Ctrl + maybe Left Alt + F2 worked for me.
Unfortunately, many of the listed options are not available for my laptop (eg igpu mode), and it looks like the laptop can be locked.
Perhaps someone learned how to use hotkeys to reset the BIOS if something goes wrong, etc.?
Connecting To MSI Laptop In BIOS. How Do I Access The BIOS Directly On An MSI Laptop, Or At Least As Far As UEFI Is Concerned? Ba Friend, BIOS AMI
1. You need to know the type of laptop model, which is indicated on the sticker with the laptop serial number, which is located under the battery and even on the back of the case.
2. Download the BIOS from the regular website
Template input line:
Select your Windows version:
3. Go to theDownloads and select the PC BIOS tab. Then check the major Windows OS version and BIOS firmware version. Do I also need to use it to check if your laptop has Massive RAID (in original spec) – it runs the selected BIOS save! The operating system version can be checked using the dxdiag command. Press the Win + R keys and paste this command there.
You can also check if you need a BIOS firmware or if you have a similar version. If you have RAID on SSD since the moment of purchase, then you need to flash the BIOS of this version for RAID, other cases have the ACHI version. If you are unsure, please contact technical support to make sure.
List of BIOS files available for the selected laptop model:
4. After downloading the archive, families should unzip the data and save it to a USB drive. Usually you need to unpack the BIOS registers folder from the archive:
Files in entire folder:
The USB stick must be formatted and/or formatted with the FAT32 file system. All BIOS files must be copied to a prepared USB stick, as far asRoot folder.
Universal Series firmware bus support:
5. Firmware process: Examples: Digital video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyexofwggw4m. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnPCU1DVNZS
1) Turn off the laptop and plug in the laptop power cord.
2) Connect your USB stick to USB 2.0 (if not on USB 3.0).
3) Turn on the laptop and enter the BIOS by pressing the DEL key.
4) In some versions of portable products (bios.), the option can be activated. Safe download. You may be interfering with some firmware. You can usually disable it from the Security tab in the BIOS menu. On the Advanced tab, select UEFI BIOS UPDATE. Then find the desired file. BIOS (its term corresponds to the version of this downloaded file). After selecting the manual file, the computer will restart and the compatibility file will be checked (10-15 seconds). A special confirmation window will open. Click Start Flash Update. You do not need to change the settings of this special window.
After the firmware is completed, you can check the version on the corresponding “System Information” tab.Improve your computer's speed now with this fast and easy download.